AmigaActive (1694/2143)

From:Tony
Date:26 May 2000 at 02:09:52
Subject:Re: Netconnect 3

Hi Geo

> >> I am an AWeb man, myself,

> > Although I am a Voyager man.
>
> Well,my preference is for IBrowse.

Well, I reckon the AA guy's have worked their fingers to the bone
needlessly :) Us three could have done the back to back :-p It may not
have turned out very informative or constructive, but hell, it would
have been interesting reading! In a weird, freaky kind of way :)

> >> Simon (I take it you have binned the rock, Tony! :-)
> >
> > Don't you bet on it ;) I've booby trapped it, in case G snatches it
> > back :)
>
> Keep it.I'll just go underground,or something. :)

Wombleing free?

> Night,night.

Night Geo
Tony-Night Si, Night AA team, Night All,.............Waltons?

Amiga power tower os 3.5 030 32meg fast
3.5 g hd 24 cdrom Epson 740 Turboprint 7
surf via Voyager3 Netconnect3

Find long lost high school friends: